-->

R - header

Gallery

Advertise Here

Friday, November 29, 2019

Jose Mourinho responds to Arsenal rumours after Unai Emery sacking and says he’s ‘so happy’ at Tottenham

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has refused to discuss interest from Arsenal, insisting he is ‘so happy’ where he is right now and wouldn’t contemplate leaving for any another club.
The Gunners sacked Unai Emery on Friday morning having failed to win in seven games across all competitions – their worst run since 1992.
                                  Jose Mourinho says he’s ‘so happy’ at Tottenham
And when asked would manage Arsenal, Mourinho said: “There is no point to tell it, it didn’t happen. It happened now.
“I am so happy here that I couldn’t even put the possibility of joining another club.
“You could point any club in the world in front of me and I would not join.”
Mourinho, who lost his job as Manchester United boss last December, said he felt sorry for his counterpart Emery after his 18-month tenure at the Emirates came to an end.
“It is always sad news. I felt it as a kid when my dad was sacked as a manager, I have felt myself when I have been sacked previously,” the Portuguese said.
“There is not one single manager that is sacked that I am happy about, I always feel deja vu.
“I am sad, but that is life. Unai is a fantastic coach, not happy at Arsenal obviously, but a fantastic coach with a fantastic record. His career will be on track.”
 

Delivered by FeedBurner